Module Management, Editors, IDEs, *
Editors and IDEs
- CommaIDE: designed specifically for Raku.
Community edition available for free, additional features and more regular updates through paid Supporter Program.
- Raku syntax highlighter,
a plugin that provides Raku highlighting. Follow the instructions in the package readme.
- Raku script runner
- See here how to configure both the above plugins, as well as others,
to turn Atom into a Raku IDE.
Works with the syntax highlighter listed above. Can run Raku code from the screen buffer, selection, or a file.
- Raku Editor Tools, an Atom plugin that
provides a collection of useful Raku editing tools (may not be compatible with the latest Atom).
- Podlite - open-source desktop Raku Pod editor and viewer for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- pod6.in - online Raku Pod (aka pod6) editor.
- Vim: Raku syntax highlighting
- Nano: Raku syntax highlighting
- CudaText: Raku lexer is present in Addon Manager
- Kate: A cross-platform text editor part of the KDE project
- VisualStudio Code: Raku language support